Deuter Flight Cover Review



Lightweight and durable bag to protect your backpack when travelling, basic but enough for this purpose.
Pros
  • Lightweight
  • Ease of use
  • Good price
  • Hook for padlock
Cons
  • Just comes in one color
  • Does not have ID tag
Features:
  • Weight: 12 oz (330 grs)
  • Volume: 90 liters
  • Size: 118 cm (H) x 72 cm (W) (Diameter)
  •          21 cm x 21 cm (once packed)

I confusing to choose between flight cover or transport cover, finally i chose flight cover with price $39, because my backpack is about 30 + 15liter.

The bag have a hook for padlock, but still not safe and easy to open it, so dont put precious things.

Although my backpack is small size, but I have a habit of shopping and likes to bring liquid that sometimes exceeds the limit :(


I was thinking, better my flight cover $39 is damaged, than my backpack $199 damaged, Isn't it?

I bought online, because here there is no original store that sells it.
Deuter product is my favourite brand and cos the good and light quality with reasonable price.
I Love It...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW Pengalaman dengan agency Overseas Zone di Kelapa gading

Pengalaman dengan WallStreet English di Jakarta (BURUK)

Daftar Airport Lounge Indonesia dan Kartu Kredit